Position: Underwriting Clerks (2 Positions)
Reporting to: Underwriting Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending to customers and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensuring full compliance of insurance laws, policies, rules and regulations.
- Updating transactions in the core technical system
- Conducting pre-cover inspections.
- Ensuring proper record keeping
- Conducting sales through cross-selling to ensure business growth.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diploma in Insurance
- Advanced diploma in other business-related fields will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ industry experience (in general insurance)
- Knowledge of Company products, services, policies, and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Applicants must download and fill in the Application Form on the link below and submit to the following address together with copies of their qualifications: –
The Human Resources Manager
Libertas General Insurance Company Ltd
P O Box 354
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.