Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position tenable at our Blantyre office.
|Reports To (Designation)
- Drafting legal documents on behalf of the Company specifically following required legislation to ensure compliance with the Malawian legal required.
- Overseeing the internal filing system and service of documents
- Registration of Claims
- Conducting Mediation sessions
- Following up on Court process in the Courts registries
- Managing and maintaining internal Court Documents registers.
- Maintaining internal Court Diaries and following up on timelines
- Paralegal duties as assigned by the Claims Manager
|Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Law from a recognized Higher Learning Institution and 4 years experience in a-Law Firm or Insurance Industry, or
- Certificate in Law from a recognized Higher Learning Institution and 5 years experience In a Law Firm or Insurance Industry
- An insurance qualification will be an added advantage
|Knowledge and Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
Interested applicants must download and fill in the application form on the link below and submit to the following address together with copies of their certificates: –
The Finance and Administration Manager
Libertas General Insurance Company Ltd
P O Box 354
Unit House, Ground floor
Closing date for receiving applications is 3rd November,2023 on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Libertas General Insurance Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.